airavata-dev mailing list archives

From anuj bhandar <bhandar.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Proposal
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 01:28:36 GMT
Hi Sneha,

If you have gone the dev mailing list link which Suresh posted earlier, I
generated the db schema diff script using dbdiff utility, and then run
those script manually on top of master database. This process would then
bring the master schema on par with Dev schema.

Thanks and best regards,
Anuj Bhandar