airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Due Date
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 22:31:44 GMT
On Apr 2, 2017, at 6:22 PM, Apoorv Palkar <apoorv_palkar@aol.com> wrote:

> Also who else should we ask for input about our proposal? How do we know its adequate
for GSoC standards in terms of explanation, diagrams, etc?

You will know if its adequate or otherwise based on your acceptance on May 4th :)

You are asking in the right place (dev list). The application should be clear in terms of
your goals and how you plan to accomplish. Diagrams and other explanations help but are not
required. At this point, I suggest you make sure to catch up with this thread and double check
if you addressed any issues raised in this discussion - http://markmail.org/thread/wfbvewfb6gmlsgmf
<http://markmail.org/thread/wfbvewfb6gmlsgmf>

Gourav recently posted a possible proposal ideas, so you may want to sync up with him (on
this list).

Irrespective of the feedback you should make sure to submit the application well before the
deadline. Neither we nor google cannot do anything beyond 12 pm Eastern Time tomorrow (April
3rd).

Suresh

the application early (today) and keep modifying it instead of waiting for the deadlines.