airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.17 Release planning
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 15:00:35 GMT
I agree with Shameera. But I also have a question: what is the role of the release branch?
 Is it to be a long lived branch post release for bug fixes for that release, or is it a temporary
branch for bug fixes for this release?

Thanks,

Marcus

On Apr 3, 2017, at 10:56 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com<mailto:shameerainfo@gmail.com>>