airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Web-based user interface for Group Management
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:25:12 GMT

Ameya,

This is exactly how we have been developing web-based UIs in the PGA, however, I’ve found
that while jQuery is easy to use for writing UIs, it isn’t very maintainable.  I would recommend
that you use React or Vue for the UI.

Also, depending on the timeframe, it would be good to implement the REST layer in Django.
 I’ve started some working on this already [1] so you can build on that.

Thanks,

Marcus

[1] https://github.com/machristie/django-airavata-gateway

On Mar 25, 2017, at 3:11 PM, Ameya Advankar <aadvanka@umail.iu.edu<mailto:aadvanka@umail.iu.edu>>