airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Imesha Sudasingha <imesha...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject GSoC 2017 Inquiry
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 15:55:06 GMT
Hi all,

I'm Imesha Sudasingha, a final year undergraduate of Department of Computer
Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Since I have
some experience in distributed systems and based on the recommendations of
previous GSoCers of my university, I found this project interesting. As
Airavata is not listed under GSoC projects list for 2017, I want to know
whether you have any idea of adding Airavata to the GSoC project list in
future?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
*Imesha Sudasingha*