airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jin Tak Lee <jlee...@illinois.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC] [Beginer] Git Pull open source version
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 05:36:01 GMT
Dear Mr.Maru.

This is Jin Tak. I just want to clarify the premise of the problem. Let's
say someone makes the change on the code and I can monitor the change. You
are asking how to update the git repository without any conflicts when you
do git pull. Am I correct?
I'm looking into the project.

Thank you,

Sincerely,