airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Number of Deliverables
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:12:26 GMT
I think what is important here is what problem(s) you promise to solve.

In the proposal you will have to show some plan on how you intend to solve
those problem(s) mainly to convince the mentors that you have an idea on
what you are planning to do.

While executing the project, finding better ways to solve the initial
problem(s) is always encouraged. :)