airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eldho Mathulla <eldhomathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web-based user interface for Group Management
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 20:23:17 GMT
Hello Dev,
Based on my discussion with Ameya, we have decided on the basic structure
of the UIs based on the use cases.

In total there would be 4 main sections:
1) Domain
2) Entities
3) Groups
4) Users
For each of the 4 section, multiple views will be created as shown below.
[image: Inline image 4]

The above-listed structure will also form the basis of the navigation
within the group management user interface.
Regards,
Eldho Mathulla