airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eldho Mathulla <eldhomathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute to Group management in Airavata
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 20:43:54 GMT
Hi ,
I was looking into the designing of the user interfaces. One of the things
that came up was whether to use the thrift based APIs directly from the
front end or call the thrift APIs in the PGA and expose functionalities
provides by thrift APIs as web services. I am more leaning towards
accessing of thrift API functionalities using the web services. But I would
like to know which approach is more ideal.
Thanks,
Eldho Mathulla

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 10:36 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com