airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC 2017 Inquiry
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:47:41 GMT
Hi Imesha,

Thanks for your interest. Yes we certainly plan to have few GSoC projects. We will post them
in the next day or two.

Suresh

> On Mar 11, 2017, at 10:55 AM, Imesha Sudasingha <imesha.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm Imesha Sudasingha, a final year undergraduate of Department of Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Since I have some experience in distributed
systems and based on the recommendations of previous GSoCers of my university, I found this
project interesting. As Airavata is not listed under GSoC projects list for 2017, I want to
know whether you have any idea of adding Airavata to the GSoC project list in future?

 <http://stackoverflow.com/users/4012073/imesha-sudasingha>  <https://twitter.com/Imesha94>