airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Thanmai <thanmai....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [#Spring17-Airavata-Courses] : Request for a clone of project to work on two phase commit.
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:43:08 GMT
Thanks Gourav and Anuj,

Sure, we will initially try it out on spring17-microservice-data-management before diving
into Airavata's components.

please see: https://github.com/airavata-courses/spring17-microservice-data-management <https://github.com/airavata-courses/spring17-microservice-data-management>

> I would recommend creating a new branch for 2-phase commit and work in it. The reason
I recommend this (before diving directly to Airavata) is because all components and db operations
have been defined, and you need to make some minor changes. This gives enough opportunity
to tackle corner cases and plan out an approach – as the Airavata codebase can be quite
overwhelming.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Gourav Shenoy
>
> From: Anuj Bhandar <bhandar.anuj@gmail.com <mailto:bhandar.anuj@gmail.com>>
> Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 3:22 PM
> To: "dev@airavata.apache.org <mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org
<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
> Subject: Re: [#Spring17-Airavata-Courses] : Request for a clone of project to work on
two phase commit.

> Yes Thanmai,
>
> I am on it, will fork user-profile-service and sharing registry from Airavata Repository,
we can work on them.

> Regards,
>
> Anuj Bhandar
>

> On 3/1/17 3:09 PM, Thanmai Mallesha Bindi wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We would like to have a clone of any of the project that Airavata has on Github to try
out two phase commit. I think as we discussed in the previous lecture, members of this project
would be:

> Sneha Tilak (tilaks26)
> Supreeth Shivanand (supreeth90)
> Anuj Bhandar (anujbhan)
> Thanmai Bindi (tbindi)
>
> Please do let us know if this can be made available and if you can add the members above
as the contributors to that project.