airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: User Profile Service database
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 16:37:56 GMT
Anuj,

Sorry, I meant that I’m working on migrating the schema out of the “workspace catalog”
schema and into its own schema.  That way the User Profile microservice has its own database.

And I would very much like to discuss the migration module since that will be something I
want to do soon.

Thanks,

Marcus

On Feb 6, 2017, at 11:03 AM, anuj bhandar <bhandar.anuj@gmail.com<mailto:bhandar.anuj@gmail.com>>