airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.17 Release planning
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:43:31 GMT
On Jan 9, 2017, at 12:26 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about Airavata 1.0 ?

HI Amila,

Good question. We need to revisit earlier discussions like [1] and march towards 1.0. A key
missing element I see is a clear articulation of Architecture and easy to navigate through
the design and contribute. We should focus on these aspects.

Suresh
[1] - http://markmail.org/message/e2aso2pwm2b6fkyf <http://markmail.org/message/e2aso2pwm2b6fkyf>

> -Amila
>
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org <mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Looks like we have significant progress since Airavata 0.16 release in late July 2016.
I can volunteer to be the release manager for 0.17. Can we do a feature freeze and start merging
develop to master branch and work on a release?