airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to airavata
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 15:02:45 GMT
Hi Damith,

Good to see your interest. A good first place to start will be to install Airavata and start
getting familiar with the software - http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ <http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/>

The current documentation overall is very sparse across wiki, website and readthedocs. Do
not hesitate to ask questions on the mailing lists is anything is not clear. In the next few
months we plan to work on clear and concise getting started guides for contributors. You can
probably contribute by initiating such as a document - essentially capturing what you learn.

Cheers,
Suresh

> On Jan 6, 2017, at 7:26 AM, Damith Dilshan <ddrwijethunge@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am an undergraduate of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, currently on the 4th year
of the degree program.
> I got to know about the project airavata and it seems very interesting and i would like
to know the process to get started on contributing to the project and also I would like to
continue to contribute to it as a GSOC project in the future if possible.