airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [GSoC] GSoC Success Stories
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 21:56:58 GMT
Hi All,

If you have been a student (or a mentor) for GSoC projects for Airavata, we have a request
to ask. On the ComDev PMC we were wondering the impact of GSoC within Apache. Most importantly
we want to know how many students have stuck around after GSoC in Open Source. It need not
be on Airavata itself, but after the GSoC project if you hanged on other Apache Projects or
any made any other Open Source contributions, thats success (serves the mission of GSoC) and
would like to hear it.

I started a template, can you edit the same page or add child pages if you would like more
details - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Airavata+GSoC+Success+Stories
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Airavata+GSoC+Success+Stories>

Note, this list can get widely circulated (and potentially shared with google open source
administrators), so if you are worried about getting unwanted attention, you can choose to
not use links to your profiles and so on. On the other hand, if you are looking for career
changes, you may consider this as an opportunity to get the attention of open source employers.

Thank you for taking time to share your story,
Suresh