airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome Marcus Christie as Airavata Committer
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 00:42:42 GMT
Hi All,

As you might have noticed on the dev, commit and issues list, Marcus Christie has been actively
contributing to Airavata with over 45 pull requests and issues [1], [2], [3].
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata has asked Marcus to become a committer
based on his contributions to the project. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Marcus to Airavata.

Suresh

(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)

[1] - https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20author%3Amachristie%20
<https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is:pr%20author:machristie>