airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift for User profile CPI
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 23:00:23 GMT
Hi Abhijit,

I merged your pull request.

Few things,

1. I changed the name of the module from user-profile-cpi to
user-profile-stubs
2. Please update the help section in the cpi thrift generation script to
include the new command to generate user profile cpi.
3. Instead of RegistryServiceException please use a different exception
(e.g UserProfileException) in the UserProfileService.

--
Thank you
Supun Nakandala