airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhijit Karanjkar <abhijitkaranj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift for User profile CPI
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 22:20:06 GMT
Hi Supun/Anuj,
As discussed with Supun earlier, I have changed the location of user
profile cpi files in "generate_cpi_stub.sh" so that the class files will be
created
in "../../modules/user-profile/user-profile-cpi/src/main/java"  whenever we
run the .sh file mentioned above.

Please pull the latest code from registry-refactoring branch and try
running the file given above. Let me know if you face any issues.

@Supun: Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Regards,
Abhijit Karanjkar