airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <adham...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: [Airavata] : Local Provider
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:12:21 GMT
Hello,

This is regarding database changes that we had to make to fix Local
provider.

I have added SECURITY_PROTOCOL column in LOCAL_SUBMISSION table. So, if
someone does not want to build database from scratch use below commands to
add these changes without hampering existing data.

ALTER TABLE LOCAL_SUBMISSION ADD COLUMN SECURITY_PROTOCOL VARCHAR (255);

UPDATE LOCAL_SUBMISSION SET SECURITY_PROTOCOL = 'LOCAL';

ALTER TABLE LOCAL_SUBMISSION MODIFY COLUMN SECURITY_PROTOCOL VARCHAR (255)
NOT NULL;
Please revert if you have any questions.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com

--
Thanks and regards,

Ajinkya Dhamnaskar