airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Mangirish Wagle <vaglomangir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mesos and moving jobs between clusters
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:46:58 GMT
Hi Pankaj,

I was curious to know what is your motivation to work on developing a
custom framework and not use Aurora or any existing robust frameworks. It
would be great if you could share some pointers on that.
I would also like to know what specific use cases you are targeting through
your framework, as well as what are various stability concerns that you may
have identified and how are you planning to handle them?

Regards,
Mangirish