airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Zhong Wang <zw...@cornell.edu>
Subject Questions
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 20:20:12 GMT
After I use the Airavata platform, I do have 4 questions.

1)      Can I lock the setting values for some properties after we customize these values
for a specified computer source, e.g.    Queue*, Node Count, Total Core and Wall Time limit.
We don't want the users to change these setting for specified computer resource.

[cid:image001.png@01D224A4.8058B7A0]

2)      Does the Airavata have a function to delete the experiments? I made many test cases,
but I don't want to see them anymore.

3)      Can the Airavata  show output log from the SLURM or PBS jobs on the web page directly?

4)      What is the meaning of "Data is Staged" in App Input Fields in the UI of Edit Application
Interface?

Thanks,

Zhong Wang