airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Docker with Airavata
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 16:16:05 GMT
Hi Colin,

We are not really trying to run airavata locally we are trying to use
docker for for our production which mean multiple VM multiple components. I
have some docker work done here [1] for my testing. But I think Shameera is
also working some task productionizing airavata.

Can you please explain a bit what did you mean by spin up multiple
containers in one command ?