airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Ansible script to deploy Airavata on AWS
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 17:25:15 GMT
Hi All,

I wrote ansible scripts to deploy Apache Airavata and all its
prerequisites on AWS instances (you can use this script to deploy any
centos environment not specific to AWS). Plese find the code here
https://github.com/shamrath/airavata-ansible , I am really happy to help if
anyone wants to try it out. I am sure there more people have firsthand
experience of writing ansible for complex systems. Let me know if there
anything I can do to improve my scripts.

Above repo has ansible play for following.
1, RabbitMQ
2. MariaDB
3 Zookeeper
4 Airavata components ( api -orch, gfac)
5 PGA
6 WSO2 IS

Thanks,
Shameera.