airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ansible script to deploy Airavata on AWS
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 23:24:43 GMT
Hi Amila,

I would say we should publish this resources in Airavata web-site instead
of packing this inside the distribution. I will maintain the scripts in my
personal git repo until we decide to push this to Airavata repo.

Thanks,
Shameera.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 6:44 PM Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Nice !
>
> Shouldn't this be part of the distribution ?
>
> Thanks
> -AJ
>
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <
> shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I wrote ansible scripts to deploy Apache Airavata and all its
>> prerequisites on AWS instances (you can use this script to deploy any
>> centos environment not specific to AWS). Plese find the code here
>> https://github.com/shamrath/airavata-ansible , I am really happy to help
>> if anyone wants to try it out. I am sure there more people have firsthand
>> experience of writing ansible for complex systems. Let me know if there
>> anything I can do to improve my scripts.
>>
>> Above repo has ansible play for following.
>> 1, RabbitMQ
>> 2. MariaDB
>> 3 Zookeeper
>> 4 Airavata components ( api -orch, gfac)
>> 5 PGA
>> 6 WSO2 IS
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shameera.