airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Docker with Airavata
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 16:45:16 GMT
Here is the location for docker images from last year's project, I am
sharing if this can be a help to start with.

for airavata servers      "docker pull pankajandsaha/demoserver "
for airavata PGA          "docker pull pankajandsaha/demopga"
for rabbitMQ              "docker pull rabbitmq:3-management"

This will still use the default identity server for authentication.
Instruction to run these dockers:

docker run -i -d --name demo_rabbit -p 15672:15672 -t rabbitmq:3-management
docker run -i -d --name demo_server --env RABBITMQ_HOST=<ip of demo_rabbit
container> -t demoserver:latest
docker run -i -d --name demo_pga --env SERVER_HOST=<ip of demo_server
container> --env SERVER_PORT=8930 -p 9191:80 -t demopga:latest

PGA can be found at localhost:80
Please let me know if I can help something, I will be looking forward to
work with this.

Thanks
Pankaj