airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Ansible script to deploy Airavata on AWS
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2016 13:31:15 GMT
Nice, thanks. I hope this makes deployments a lot easier.

From: Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, September 23, 2016 at 10:05 PM
To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Ansible script to deploy Airavata on AWS

Hi Devs,

I moved my local airavata ansible script from https://github.com/shamrath/airavata-ansible
which already under Apache 2.0 License header, to Airavata repository, Lets maintain the script
here.

Thanks,

Shameera.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 7:24 PM Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Amila,

I would say we should publish this resources in Airavata web-site instead of packing this
inside the distribution. I will maintain the scripts in my personal git repo until we decide
to push this to Airavata repo.

Thanks,

Shameera.