airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy-Ehri, Colin Josef" <cscho...@iu.edu>
Subject FW: Docker with Airavata
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 14:58:45 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Are you investigating running Airavata with docker for local testing purposes, or in order
to spin up multiple instances to handle changing loads?  I did some work with Terraform (www.terraform.io)
and spinning up multiple containers in AWS with one command.  I'd be happy try that with Airavata,
if you think it could be useful.

Thanks,
Colin Roy-Ehri, MS.Ed.
Senior Software Engineer
Enterprise Decision Support Services (EDSS) Indiana University