airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Request for feedback on dependency injection pattern for Big Data Client Services with Airavata
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 21:26:44 GMT
Hi Devs,
I have been working on adding the dependency injection pattern to integrate
multiple Java based Big Data Client Side Services. Currently, I have
incorporated the Aurora Marathon integration code which is being developed
by another GSOC student, Gourav Rattihalli. This code can be seen in my
pull requests ( https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/41 ). Can someone
review the design and please comment on it (will this work for other
frameworks)? Any pointers on other design ideas/patterns that I should
explore would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Jain

*Graduate Student*
*Department of Computer Science*
*Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering & Applied Science*
*Binghamton University - State University of New York (SUNY)*