airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactor JIRA Component list
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:58:44 GMT
Hi Amila,

Thanks for your feedback, agree with your 1 and 2 thoughts, let's remove
those two components.

What I mean by dev-tools is Ansible deployment scripts, Docker Images and
etc ... . For an example If there any issue with Airavata ansible scripts
then it should go under this dev-tools components.

Thanks,
Shameera.

Shameera Rathnayaka