airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactor JIRA Component list
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 16:37:16 GMT
Seems most of other apache projects use "-" instead of "_" in their
component names, (e.g: storm
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-panel>
 zookeeper
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-panel>
).
Any particular reason you want to use "_" instead of "-"?

Thanks,
Shameera.

Shameera Rathnayaka