airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Docker with Airavata
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 19:00:22 GMT
Hi Lahiru,
That was my 2015 GSoC project. It was ended well and I did not work on this
after the demo to Suresh and Marlon last year. You can find the
instructions how to create and run dockerized Airavata here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v2J1wFZx0TZXQs7PO7i6biNpzbM6KzdXrVfwJiNtkvM/edit?usp=sharing>
.

I am sharing the docker files and required scripts attached. Please let me
know if you find trouble accessing these files and the link.

Thanks
Pankaj