airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Gourav Rattihalli <gratt...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Integrating Apache Aurora and Marathon with Airavata
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 20:22:44 GMT
Hi Sameera,

No,  I haven't had a chance to review the design changes that Abhishek has
been adding as part of his GSOC project. I have so far been focused on
getting my client side library to work with the older and current version
of Marathon, Aurora, and Mesos. I will review his design early next week
and use it for my future commits.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com

--
Regards,