airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Demos and Final evaluations
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 21:02:40 GMT
Every one please send pointers to your final reports in the wiki. So far, we have two demos.

Jeff and Pradyut, your demos and pull request covered it well, so not need to do a repeat
demo, but do send pointers to your final reports on the wiki.

Suresh

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 12:12 AM, Gourav Rattihalli <grattih1@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Suresh,
>
> I would like to take the 11:00 AM slot on Friday.
>
> On Wednesday, August 24, 2016, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu <mailto:ajain13@binghamton.edu>>
wrote:
> Hi Suresh,
> I have completed the evaluation form.
> I would like to take a time slot of 10:40 am - 11:00 am.
>
> On Wednesday, August 24, 2016, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','smarru@apache.org');>>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Hopefully all of you have filled out your evaluations by the deadline of 23rd. How about
we keep open a slot of times for any one who wants to do a demo by this Friday. How about
we do these demos on between 9.30 am and 11.30 EST. Please ask for a slot during this window.

> We can use google hangout - s.apache.org/airavata_hangout <http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout>

> Suresh
>
>> On Aug 12, 2016, at 1:02 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org <>> wrote:
>>
>> GSOC Students,
>>
>> We will need to schedule final demos for all your projects. How about we do these
on Wednesday or Thursday (17th or 18th) of next week. Also, following the mid-term pattern
can you submit a detailed report on what you have proposed what you have accomplished, what
you could not finish and why. What is the future scope of your work and how much you plan
to continue vs help others to build on your project.

>> Lets make sure all code should be in Airavata repositories before end of your official
GSOC code submission window (August 15th to 23rd).