airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Demos and Final evaluations
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 01:21:04 GMT
Hi All,

Hopefully all of you have filled out your evaluations by the deadline of 23rd. How about we
keep open a slot of times for any one who wants to do a demo by this Friday. How about we
do these demos on between 9.30 am and 11.30 EST. Please ask for a slot during this window.

We can use google hangout - s.apache.org/airavata_hangout <http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout>

Suresh

> On Aug 12, 2016, at 1:02 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
> GSOC Students,
>
> We will need to schedule final demos for all your projects. How about we do these on
Wednesday or Thursday (17th or 18th) of next week. Also, following the mid-term pattern can
you submit a detailed report on what you have proposed what you have accomplished, what you
could not finish and why. What is the future scope of your work and how much you plan to continue
vs help others to build on your project.

> Lets make sure all code should be in Airavata repositories before end of your official
GSOC code submission window (August 15th to 23rd).