airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata release 0.16- RC1
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 16:44:46 GMT
Hi Shameera,

Thanks for putting together this release, very meticulously done.

I verified the signatures and it shows some warnings, will dig into it to see if this is ok
or a blocker:

gpg: assuming signed data in './airavata-0.16-source-release.zip'
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 13 15:12:36 2016 EDT using RSA key ID 3DBF6C86
gpg: requesting key 3DBF6C86 from hkps server hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpg: key 3DBF6C86: public key "Shameera Rathnayaka (Personal Email Address) <shameerainfo@gmail.com>"
imported
gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, PGP trust model
gpg: depth: 0  valid:   1  signed:   0  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 1u
gpg: next trustdb check due at 2018-08-19
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
gpg: Good signature from "Shameera Rathnayaka (Personal Email Address) <shameerainfo@gmail.com>"
[unknown]
gpg:                 aka "Shameera Rathnayaka (CODE SIGNING KEY) <shameera@apache.org>"
[unknown]
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: F2E4 AFA0 FB18 FCF4 923A  F290 53C3 1FCF 3DBF 6C86
gpg: assuming signed data in './apache-airavata-distribution-0.16-bin.tar.gz'
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 13 15:17:31 2016 EDT using RSA key ID 3DBF6C86
gpg: Good signature from "Shameera Rathnayaka (Personal Email Address) <shameerainfo@gmail.com>"
[unknown]
gpg:                 aka "Shameera Rathnayaka (CODE SIGNING KEY) <shameera@apache.org>"
[unknown]
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: F2E4 AFA0 FB18 FCF4 923A  F290 53C3 1FCF 3DBF 6C86
gpg: assuming signed data in './apache-airavata-distribution-0.16-bin.zip'
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 13 15:17:31 2016 EDT using RSA key ID 3DBF6C86
gpg: Good signature from "Shameera Rathnayaka (Personal Email Address) <shameerainfo@gmail.com>"
[unknown]
gpg:                 aka "Shameera Rathnayaka (CODE SIGNING KEY) <shameera@apache.org>"
[unknown]
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: F2E4 AFA0 FB18 FCF4 923A  F290 53C3 1FCF 3DBF 6C86

Suresh