airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally installed PGA
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 20:55:55 GMT
This applies to every one who have been working through installation issues, please contribute
PR’s to the documentation at - https://github.com/apache/airavata-docs <https://github.com/apache/airavata-docs>

Suresh

> On Jun 3, 2016, at 4:53 PM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Abhishek. Do we need these instructions in http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/WSO2-IS-Configuration/
<http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/WSO2-IS-Configuration/> ?

> From: Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu>
> Date: Friday, June 3, 2016 at 4:51 PM
> To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally installed
PGA

> Hi Marlon,
> So Supun pointed out that I had forgotten to create the OAuth client key and client secret
for the tenant. I then created the OAuth client key and secret.
> This enabled me to log-in to the PGA gateway with the tenant credentials which was failing
initially.
> I also tried changing the confirmation link as mentioned by Supun, which is still giving
me the same message.
> So the issue of authentication failing with tenant credentials got fixed.
> Now, I will review the PGA app/controller code to find out what the actual error is,
which is being generated from the PGA side.

> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu <mailto:marpierc@iu.edu>>
wrote:
>> Did you find the problem?
>>
>> From: Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu <mailto:ajain13@binghamton.edu>>
>> Date: Friday, June 3, 2016 at 11:28 AM
>> To: "dev@airavata.apache.org <mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org
<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>

>> Subject: Re: "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally
installed PGA

>> Sure will surely do that.
>>
>> On Friday, June 3, 2016, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu <mailto:marpierc@iu.edu>>
wrote:
>>> Please be sure to post the problem and solution.
>>>
>>> Marlon
>>>
>>> From: Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com>
>>> Date: Friday, June 3, 2016 at 11:23 AM
>>> To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
>>> Subject: Re: "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally
installed PGA

>>> Yes that works for me.

pm (US time). Does that sound good to you ?

today. Let me know the time that you are free.

is thrown from PGA side. Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation
with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up is a user friendly message shown for users. If I can know
actual error message I can help you.

is creating the issue ? As fixing the link the way you mentioned gave me the same message.

in your wso2 IS to contain this email link

update in the log is as follows :

[1] [IS] INFO {org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule} -  Sending user
credentials configuration mail to jainabhishek93@gmail.com
[1] [IS] INFO {org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule} -  User credentials
configuration mail has been sent to jainabhishek93@gmail.com

"something went wrong" message when I visit the link and there are no updates in the wso2
IS log.

IS.

server. Everything is up and running. Once I create an account, I do get a account confirmation
link back from the locally installed WSO2 server.

<http://localhost/airavata-php-gateway/public/confirm-user-registration?confirmation=87348d48-c6c7-44a3-87d2-39ed3bb7e439&userstoredomain=PRIMARY&username=jainabhishek99&tenantdomain=test.bu.com>

the following message :

thread with subject :

after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up

problem.

Applied Science
of New York (SUNY)