airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Midterm Evaluations
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 14:14:29 GMT
Google doc is ok for now if you don’t have access to the wiki.  Don’t let this be a blocker.
We can migrate.

From: Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 1:10 AM
To: Airavata Dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [GSoC] Midterm Evaluations

Hi,
Do we need to make it on cwiki only? As, I am not getting any option to create any page there.

Thanks

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:
GSoC Students,

We (mentors from Airavata) need to turn in our evaluations into the GSOC system by Sunday
Night. Unlike previous years, the new GSOC system does not allow edit of evaluations once
submitted. Once we submit, GSoC admins within apache will review the code commits and then
randomly admins from google. Airavata has been lucky to receive good number of gsoc slots
over the years. To maintain this, we will have to follow the rules and strictly measure code
contributions.

To help us do the evaluation, before sunday night please submit the following:
* A detailed modified original gsoc plan. This typically changes during community bonding
period as you understand Airavata better since the proposal time.
* A detailed progress report with pointers to pull request on where you stand with the full
summer plan.
* Detailed next steps on how you will plan to complete the program with test cases and documentation.

You can use [1] as reference.

Suresh

[1] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Update+for+the+mid+evaluation