airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally installed PGA
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 14:56:03 GMT
Hi Supun,
I do not see any error log in the wso2 IS. The last update in the log is as
follows :

[2016-06-02 10:51:59,306] @test.bu.com [1] [IS] INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule} -  Sending
user credentials configuration mail to jainabhishek93@gmail.com
[2016-06-02 10:52:01,322] @test.bu.com [1] [IS] INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule} -  User
credentials configuration mail has been sent to jainabhishek93@gmail.com

I did get a confirmation link. I get the above mentioned "something went
wrong" message when I visit the link and there are no updates in the wso2
IS log.