airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Midterm Evaluations
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 19:44:51 GMT
Hi Suresh & Marlon,

I have updated my GSoC project document as follows :

1. Updated the milestones.
2. Added pointers to my mailing lists postings and pull requests.
3. Marked the tasks which have been completed.

The link to my document is as follows:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xyrjw1sGBnfxh_2Ee-O3i59DtW2g1iGY19WEqnowXII/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek Jain

--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Jain

*Graduate Student*
*Department of Computer Science*
*Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering & Applied Science*
*Binghamton University - State University of New York (SUNY)*