airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 08:35:32 GMT
Hi Bikramjeet,

I think you forgot to reply to the dev list. Please make sure that you
reply to the dev list as other devs who are facing the same issue can refer
it in future.

My local PGA installation is on Ubuntu. I installed Cent OS and tried
installing PGA locally on it to help you out.I could locally install PGA
locally on Cent OS too.

So I had a look at your httpd.conf file. There are a couple of things you
have to change in it.

1. You have to point to the public folder in airavata-php-gateway
repository (assuming thats the name of your PGA repository).

#
# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
#
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/airavata-php-gateway/public"

#

2.

# Further relax access to the default document root:
<Directory "/var/www/html/airavata-php-gateway/public">
   #

Once you make these 2 changes,

Run your apache server :

    sudo apachectl start

Enter "localhost" as the address in your browser and it should work.

Otherwise provide "localhost:80" as the address.

I am also attaching my httpd.conf file for your reference.

Hope this helps.

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 10:37 PM, Bikramjeet Singh <
singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using centos for pga and there is only httpd.conf file which I'm
> attaching and is there a need to create virtual hosts? if yes, then with
> which configurations?
>

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 5:07 AM, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Bikramjeet,
>>
>> Are you trying to install on your Macbook ? As httpd.conf is not required
>> for Ubuntu.
>>
>> Ubuntu doesn't use httpd.conf as standard, instead global configuration
>> stuff for apache is found in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf.
>>
>> Can you also share your default vhost config file which is found in the
>> <apache2 Root>/sites-available/ ?
>>

>> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Bikramjeet Singh <
>> singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I didn't check yet, but I tried localhost/airavata-php-gateway/public
>>> also but the page was not accessible, I wondered there might be some else
>>> link and if this is the link only can you share your httpd.conf file?
>>>
>>> Thanks

PGA, I

OAuth for your service
setup