airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally installed PGA
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 21:27:05 GMT
Hi Devs,
I have locally installed PGA and WSO2 IS server. Everything is up and
running. Once I create an account, I do get a account confirmation link
back from the locally installed WSO2 server.

The link looks like :

http://localhost/airavata-php-gateway/public/confirm-user-registration?confirmation=87348d48-c6c7-44a3-87d2-39ed3bb7e439&userstoredomain=PRIMARY&username=jainabhishek99&tenantdomain=test.bu.com

But now, when I visit the link, I am getting the following message :

"Looks like something went wrong. Please go back and try again or report
the problem using help feature."

This problem is mentioned in the previous thread with subject :

Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local
PGA - WSO2 IS set up

I wanted to start a new thread with this problem.

I have attached the screenshot below.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Jain

*Graduate Student*
*Department of Computer Science*
*Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering & Applied Science*
*Binghamton University - State University of New York (SUNY)*