airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Gourav Rattihalli <gratt...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Git Develop branch for Apache Aurora Integration
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2016 23:35:16 GMT
Hi Marlon,

I have set up a local Apache Aurora-Mesos cluster for the testing purposes,
I'm writing a module that will interact with Aurora-Mesos cluster, the
interactions include submission of a job, retrieving the status of the job,
killing a job and updating a job. This is just a start and the current
script just submits a specific job to Aurora, the plan for the coming week
is to generalise the module to work with user-specified configuration. I
will keep sharing the script in the coming week on the mailing list.

--
Regards,
Gourav Rattihalli