airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 18:00:30 GMT
Hi abhishek,
This issue is resolved and apache server has started  but now I'm getting
this message on localhost.
PFA

<

it once again and

the page (right above step 4) about
which is the part of code throwing the

wrote:

> [...]
the service provider.
in the link you just
client key and  secret key in the
config.xml as you
It still fails to

<jkinniso@nd.edu> wrote:

> [...]
and OAuth client secret
you configured OAuth for your
docs has the relevant setup

up, copy the client key
your pga-config.php.

in email-admin-config.xml

them to the local PGA
and account confirmation, respectively.

Abhishek Jain <

and WSO2. They are up and
credentials of the tenant that I created in
when I try creating an account, I get a
has been sent to the email account, but I
saying that sending of email has failed which

<http://test.bu.com>
mail to jainabhishek93@gmail.com*
<http://test.bu.com>
Error generating mail message*