airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 15:20:46 GMT
This-
[linfestus@localhost html]$ apachectl start
Job for httpd.service failed because the control process exited with error
code. See "systemctl status httpd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
[linfestus@localhost html]$ systemctl status httpd.service
‚óŹ httpd.service - The Apache HTTP Server
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/httpd.service; enabled; vendor
preset: disabled)
   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2016-06-01 16:47:58 IST;
20s ago
     Docs: man:httpd(8)
           man:apachectl(8)
  Process: 8837 ExecStop=/bin/kill -WINCH ${MAINPID} (code=exited,
status=1/FAILURE)
  Process: 8815 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/httpd $OPTIONS -DFOREGROUND
(code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
 Main PID: 8815 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu>
wrote:

> Can you tell me what error you are getting ?
>

> On Wednesday, June 1, 2016, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi abhishek,
>> Thanks I updated the file,getting an error while starting Apache now
>> which was not happening earlier so I'm first trying to find the solution to
>> it.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Wednesday 1 June 2016, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Bikramjeet,
>>>
>>> I think you forgot to reply to the dev list. Please make sure that you
>>> reply to the dev list as other devs who are facing the same issue can refer
>>> it in future.
>>>
>>> My local PGA installation is on Ubuntu. I installed Cent OS and tried
>>> installing PGA locally on it to help you out.I could locally install PGA
>>> locally on Cent OS too.
>>>
>>> So I had a look at your httpd.conf file. There are a couple of things
>>> you have to change in it.
>>>
>>> 1. You have to point to the public folder in airavata-php-gateway
>>> repository (assuming thats the name of your PGA repository).
>>>
>>> #
>>> # DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
>>> # documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
>>> # symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
>>> #
>>> DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/airavata-php-gateway/public"
>>>
>>> #
>>>
>>> 2.
>>>
>>> # Further relax access to the default document root:
>>> <Directory "/var/www/html/airavata-php-gateway/public">
>>>    #
>>>

>>> Once you make these 2 changes,
>>>
>>> Run your apache server :
>>>
>>>     sudo apachectl start
>>>
>>> Enter "localhost" as the address in your browser and it should work.
>>>
>>> Otherwise provide "localhost:80" as the address.
>>>
>>> I am also attaching my httpd.conf file for your reference.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps.

once again and then

page (right above step 4) about
is the part of code throwing the

service provider.
the link you just
key and  secret key in the
config.xml as you
It still fails to

OAuth client secret in
you configured OAuth for your service
relevant setup

copy the client key
your pga-config.php.

email-admin-config.xml

them to the local PGA
account confirmation, respectively.

Jain <

WSO2. They are up and
of the tenant that I created in
I try creating an account, I get a
has been sent to the email account, but I
that sending of email has failed which

<http://test.bu.com>
mail to jainabhishek93@gmail.com*
<http://test.bu.com>