airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramje...@gmail.com>
Subject XBaya UI
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:29:14 GMT
Hi,

My first milestone was to develop non-functional UI for XBaya in either
Apache Pivot or JavaFX, earlier I started building in Pivot but I was not
able to get quite a lot of things cleared from anywhere so I switched to
JavaFX and finished developing it.

I designed it in the exact same way as it was designed for 0.14 version
using Java Swing library, all the menus and toolbar are kept same.

In case any option is to be added or removed, kindly advise me on that. I
am attaching all the screenshots with this mail.

P.S. I've left the part where Parameter and Monitoring is displayed
intentionally for later as I will allocate the required space to both
dynamically.

Thanks