airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Aurora-Mesos Integration (Job Submission code)
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 20:08:01 GMT
Hi Gourav,

Very nice. Can you create a JIRA to track this project and I will create a placeholder module
to push this code to?

Also, have you or Abhishek been looking into the native Java Client? -Bill Farner’s suggestion
in this thread?  http://markmail.org/thread/yfq7nj744kqk4pf5 <http://markmail.org/thread/yfq7nj744kqk4pf5>

Suresh

> On Jun 7, 2016, at 12:07 AM, Gourav Rattihalli <grattih1@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Dev's,
>
> I have started on writing the code for the submission of a job to Apache Aurora. It's
a beginning and currently, it can create .aurora config files, launch a job and kill a specified
job.