airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Airavata with Ansible
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 18:28:44 GMT
+1, I encourage everyone to try this out. Eric says next step is the PGA.

From: Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org>
Date: Friday, June 10, 2016 at 2:14 PM
To: Airavata Dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Airavata with Ansible

Hi Eric,

This is indeed very exciting to see. Thanks for your contribution. I will play with it and
get some hands on experience before I comment.

Suresh

On Jun 10, 2016, at 12:19 PM, Eric Coulter <coulter.je@gmail.com<mailto:coulter.je@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi All,

I've been working (sporadically) for the last few weeks to create a unified way of installing
airavata (next step is the PGA) - I've got a working (I *think* - from a bare CentOS 7 minimal
VM) version up now at

https://github.com/ECoulter/Airavata_deploy

Would ya'll mind taking a look and letting me know how it goes?

If it seems workable, I can create a pull request to add this to the project in a separate
folder like scripts/ or install/.

Cheers,
Eric Coulter.