airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally installed PGA
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 15:27:12 GMT
Please be sure to post the problem and solution.

Marlon

From: Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, June 3, 2016 at 11:23 AM
To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally installed
PGA

Yes that works for me.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu<mailto:ajain13@binghamton.edu>>
wrote:
Sure Supun, that would be great !
How about we have a hangout after exactly 2 hours exact timing being 1:20 pm (US time). Does
that sound good to you ?

On Friday, June 3, 2016, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com<mailto:supun.nakandala@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Abhishek,

If you still have this issue we can a hangout and try to fix this issue today. Let me know
the time that you are free.