airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [GSOC] Updated milestones & midterm
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:29:38 GMT
Hi All,

Hopefully all the GSOC students now have better understand of the project. As the GSOC mid-term
evaluations are due in 2 weeks, we need to make sure all of you make significant code contributions
to Airavata repo before the evaluations are submitted.

Can you all make sure you have your project description and submit a new weekly milestones
for the projects? If you do not have edit privilges on the wiki let us know - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+2016
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+2016>

Please make sure each of the weekly milestones are measurable and will have a testing instructions
so we can review, validate and accept the pull requests into the code base. We would like
to submit GSOC evaluations based on these weekly pull requests.

Cheers,
Suresh