airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New version of Xbaya
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 01:36:56 GMT
What is the exact issue you are facing? We have PGA’s running on Yosemite without an issue.

Did you try brew install php55-mcrypt

Suresh

> On May 4, 2016, at 3:17 PM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No no I have Mac os Yosemite. Ok I will as on laravel mailing list and it was written
that we may skip laravel but still I installed it too.

> On 05-May-2016, at 12:39 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Did you try asking on laravel mailing lists? If it is windows, I will feel sorry
for you. But may be Nipurn has way to get PGA working on Windows?

>> Suresh
>>
>>> On May 4, 2016, at 12:30 PM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>> I've tried every method available to install mcrypt php extension and still in
the last step of pga installation it gives run time error asking for crypt extension.
>>> what to do?
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> Yes that's what I was looking for, thank you.

the Pre requisites. Is there any place where I can find it?

possible, we will essentially need to mimic the functionality for single job submission and
then add in the workflow capabilities.

— this is essentially PGA with a skinned theme) and SEAGrid desktop application https://github.com/SciGaP/seagrid-rich-client
will help.

latest airavata server as part of my GSoc project. Since, the development of UI will be from
start any suggestions regarding a new layout or any changes in the design of user interface
will be very helpful.